On a lighter note, my best friend from high school is pregnant!!!! I’m finally going to be an aunt without my brothers doing something stupid!
How can I feel like an adult if I’m afraid to bring home and consume alcohol in front of my mother? Or live under her rules at all for that matter… I really need to find a better source of income and move out.
I don’t always do these but I was tagged twice by @anthropologyadventures and @anthropologyfandom, so I guess I gotta do it!
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
- Write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people.
- Actually tell them you tagged them.
- What’s your name (as much as you want to divulge)? Erin
- Mental Age? 23, old enough to legally drink and have fun but still consider myself a kid! (actually 28)
- Pre/High/College/Post? I want to say in-between college and post. I’m trying to get my grades up by taking courses at community college before I apply to grad school.
- Are you happy right now? eh. I could be happier if I was out hanging with my friends tonight, but I’m content after dinner with the family.
- Do you have any guilty pleasure TV show favs? If so, what are they? Any movies by Mel Brooks or Monty Python. Robin Hood Men in Tights or Monty Python and the Holy Grail is on TV, I drop everything!
- Any illogical fears? If not, any logical fears? Spiders… Want to see me scream?
- Do you believe in ghosts? (regardless of religious beliefs) I’m open to the idea. I watch enough sci-fi shows and I’ve seen strange things in my life that I cannot fully explain. I do believe in reincarnation, so maybe some spirits don’t find the next body immediately…
- If you could watch a movie about your life, what years would you skip through? Probably my childhood. I was a typical suburban kid with not much happening until I graduated high school. Then I found college marching band…
- Which would you watch twice? Maybe the years I was working at camp and I was at field school. Probably the reason I’m going back to camp this summer besides my need for money.
- If you could teach a class about whatever you wanted regardless of real-world constraints, what would it be about? Modern board games. A class of nothing but playing the newest tabletop games.
- Phone or computer/laptop? Both and an iPad
Your 11 questions:
- First Name?
- Are you still in high school/college? If so, what are you studying?
- What’s your favorite TV show and/or movie?
- Have you moved out or are you still living with your parents? Any roommates?
- When you go out with your friends, what’s the first thing you guys usually do?
- Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal (no judgement, they make goo body pillows!)?
- What food would you stop or pause a diet for if you were offered an unlimited supply of it?
- Have you ever won any awards or medals?
- Do you have a favorite school mascot?
- Do you play a musical instrument? If so, which?
- Is there something you have done in life that you are so proud of you brag about it all the time?
You don’t have to answer these questions or all of them if you don’t want to. And if I didn’t mention you, feel free to still participate!